Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I can't forget

I can't forget...
- jzng


I suddenly remember your gift you gave to me last rainy night
I remember the things you said on the time you saw me sad
I also remember your jokes which makes me smile on the summer storm
You came to me with that warm smile on your face 
Which lit up this dark world I live in 
And with that heart that made me spark a fire within


You are the one who made me smile
And made me sing a song of love 
You always say "smile, smile" on my lonely face
You are the one who made me dance with a joyous heart
I can't forget...


I baked a cake for you which I always took the last bite
I gave you a candle that can hopefully guide you the way
I bought a necklace for you to help you strengthen up
You always say thank you to me everyday
It's like my day is not complete without it 
I never feel so addicted to your love which is so pure


You are the one who made me laugh
And made me bring a bag of love 
You always say "don't ever cry" on my smiling face
You are the one who made me twirl with a caring heart
I can't forget...


I can't forget the love we have both share
It's so sad you are not near...


You are the one who made me cry
And made me ache about our love 
You always say "It is okey" on my crying face
You are the one who made me test my aching heart
I'll follow you soon in the heavens above

No comments:

Post a Comment