Friday, September 2, 2011

Strongest Cinderella


Strongest Cinderella
- jzng
Time starts to tick
I hate it when it ticks
I always close my eyes
So I can never hear
The clock strike twelve
I just close my eyes
And imagine that happily ever after moment
Twelve is my weakest link
Hope that it had never been made
And hope that time will just stop

I am the new Cinderella
And I will be a little different
I will seize the hammer and strike strongly at the stained glass
There will be no fairy godmother
And definitely no pumpkin carriage
I will be alone in taking that part
Hope I’ll succeed

“This love would never have begun if I never met you in my life…”

There are still orders I still need to fill in
My stepmom might punish me
There are still errands to fulfill
For my two little step sisters

I hate how my father died at that night
But I will somehow manage to take back what is rightfully mine…

The ball might be starting soon
But still I do not have something to wear
Good thing I keep all of my mother’s dresses
And her shoes fit me perfectly
Yet I still do not have transportation there
I need to use the cab
Somehow my money is just enough

My stepmother is strict about me
She always found me so disgusting
Even if I am the rightful owner of this house
She keeps me in a distance…

I just met him at the court yard
Girls surrounding his way
Hope he notices me this way
A lonely pauper…

He had approached me and I startled in anxiety
We had dance, and me feeling contented, is really happy
The clock begins to strike
Time to bail out
“Sorry, I got to go, my time is short…”
My right glass shoe was left in that castle
He has it somehow
What will happen to me?
When will my happily ever after start?



No comments:

Post a Comment