Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Twin's Tribute


A Twin's Tribute
- jzng
Stars starts to break its shine
Sparks starts to lit bright fire
Night time, ignite
Sky's starts to become dark
The moon's becoming just like an art
Lights turned on, go on
Illuminating views

The two of us are like two - piece in a pod
You are the rose and I'm your thorns
We are a pair by birth even forever it seems
I love you my beloved half
Cheers to that, never bound
My happiness is found with you
I can never leave without you
You are my best friend that I cherish the most
I can never see a day without you so
Together we can do anything
Separated, loneliness it seems
You smile, I'll smile
Even in your day of sadness, I cry
No one can separate us so
Because the blood that runs through our veins
Is the proof of our unbreakable treaty of our love and harmony

Suns starts to break its shine
Spark like view starts to appear in clear waters
Day time, ignite
Sky's starts to become bright blue
The sun's becoming just like an art
Lights turned off, go on
Bright views

Twins are we 
Together forming a day
Sibling love is what makes us strong
That's our inspiration and our living admiration



"MISTAKES ARE JUST MISSED TAKES"

No comments:

Post a Comment