Friday, October 28, 2011

White Longest Finish Line


White Longest Finish Line

- jzng

In the sea of hopes, leaves falls down just like summer pouring rain
Winds rushing in now tonight
As I looked up to the sparkling dark blue sky
Wishes will overflow as meteor showers this silent night

In this infinite cycle that they called life
I start to ask: “where do I really fit in this world?”
I don't even know my goals
I don't even know my dreams
I don't even see the real me

Let’s go deeper into the deepest part of seas
Climb the ever highest mountain peak
Left to right different routes now you can use try them and experience the thrill
To the darkest tunnel we will go up to the rest
To the coldest weather of the Antarctica
Up and down this journey will just about to start
Discover a new self
I never heard of a person without a soul living within it
I now we will find it rough to go to a smooth plane
Yet it was never been easy to complete a task of hearts
Boundless roads we may take still decision still lies in the hands of the beholder
Never worry my friend I know we can cross the white longest finish line

No comments:

Post a Comment