Monday, February 6, 2012

MOONLIGHT ACCIDENT

MOONLIGHT ACCIDENT
- jzng

Trembling, trembling terror resounded
Darkening, darkening past reminiscing
And ruined the night...

I never been close to you 
Yet the way you treat me is really different
In this darkest of the night, I really despise that sweetest smile
Killing me softly under the bright moonlight
Sorry for being blunt but I think I am better off this way...
Still you continue on your ways and started befriending me
You know that it was the best thing in my life
But now thing never be as it should be...

Trembling, trembling terror resounded
Darkening, darkening past reminiscing
I really hate those memories when the moon is full
Drowning in, drowning in, in sorrow
Waiting in, waiting in the day of your return
But it will never be this way...

My heart is sickening to those tragedies where I have to be involve
The painful memory still lingers from within
I am sorry to disappoint you in that very moment
I don't know why it has to be this way...
You where running in to the corner of the dark with me
Singing songs and making a promise of forever and of love

Trembling, trembling heart beats faster
Frightening, frightening visions do replayed
Those happy moments with you will never be the same without you
Blindening, blindening lights grew closer
Weakening, weakening heart beats starts
Yet still I cannot do anything for you
I failed to be your hero
  
In those moments I’m sorry if I didn't catch you when you fall, 
Or saved you with my inner strength, 
I’m sorry if I made you trust me or believed in me, 
Sorry for not being your hero I even made a promise of forever
But things didn't want it to go this way with you...

1 comment:

  1. Nice work ZJ! Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward for more <3

    ~Lot of Loves
    MoChan

    ReplyDelete