Friday, June 24, 2011

Now Becoming a Mime (Silent Melody)



Now Becoming a Mime (Silent Melody)
By: JZNG

Like a paper floating in the sky
Cars are racing time to time
Beautiful weather, rain's gonna falling down tonight
Walking on this rain helps me cover up the pain
Still remembering those times
Now becoming a mime

Boy:
Choose, it’s never been easy to decide
You stopped, looked back and cursed the howling wind
I hear something's gonna crack
Dreadful words flutter high
With your lips in a frown
Tears flows down from those innocent little eyes

I don't understand
Why do we need to do this?
I thought we already sealed it with a kiss
I screamed and now I’m down on my knees
Singing you a song with a black empty colored heart
Love is now just like a simple empty jar


Girl:
I now it’s never been this easy
I know it will be so hard to do
I’ll regret it but now I’m going to say "goodbye" to you
Though these words might leave a mark
To your heart that is filled with love

Boy:
In this invisible box where my world now revolves
Filled with sadness and pain
Because you left me with only a tear as a memory of you
Hear me shout your name
Hope you turn around this way
Don’t leave me here with a silent melody…
Now I’m singing you a silent melody


No comments:

Post a Comment