Saturday, July 9, 2011

Holding Happiness

Holding Happiness
- JZNG
Just walking around
Having troubled thoughts
I don’t really know what I am going to do
Hours, days, month, years, will pass
Repeating situations that had never been sick of
Happiness and pain
I began to ask
Why am I born in this cruel world?
Why do I need to taste the bitterness of it?
They all just laugh at me, they have no respect
They are happy at others’ misery
Many times I stumble; I still plan to stand up
But I was stepped on by others that’s why I’m still laying down
Crying because of pain and heaviness
Until a rainbow has been seen that gives happiness to me
It helped me
But then, it left me here alone.
I want to break free from this continuing cycle of life
Reaching the happiness I seek
I stand up
Walking, carrying a brand new hope
Fought the demons that made me suffer
Now here I am running towards the happiness that I seek.



No comments:

Post a Comment