Saturday, July 9, 2011

LOVE LIFE



LOVE LIFE


- jzng

Let’s love life
Let’s have fun, just have fun
Live life, forget those worries away
Living is what we do
Let’s take a break and relax with the life He gave to us
Stand with me and dance to the beat with me
Enjoy life and celebrate, sing a song of love
And be a part of the fun
Don’t be scared
Our lives only comes once
It never had a second spare
So don’t waste any opportunity to have fun
Man’s life is really unique
It really is something
So let us not miss any seconds of our life
Grab it and don’t ever let go

We always regret for we didn’t do what we want to do
Now is not the time for regression
We are not perfect, we commit mistakes
But hey that can’t stop me to have the joy of life

Our hearts may be broken and crumbled to pieces
But always be thankful, it is still a part of life
Mistakes are just missed takes
Don’t you ever cry
I’m here with you
Let’s clean up that mess
And continue to live life to the fullest
Now come let’s go

It’s hard to be alone
Don’t be afraid I’m here
I will be by your side
I’ll help you and take care of you
Don’t you ever say that you are alone

Turn around and look for me
Always remember I am at your side
Listen to the voice who’s calling you now
Listen to my heart beating
Don’t ever cry just turn around

My heart is burning in passion for you
Only you can make me feel this way
I am hurt whenever you are hurt don’t ever cry
Don’t say that you are alone; I am at your back

Troubles may come unexpected so let me assist you
You have me; you know that I love you very much
Just think of that
Troubles and fate is just a little test
Let’s finish it and get back to having fun
Turn that frown into a beautiful smile
You are one of the best creatures in this world

Don’t be sad, don’t be sad
Live life and love life
Let us celebrate our lives
You know it is very special
Thank you

We always regret for we didn’t do what we want to do
Now is not the time for regression
We are not perfect, we commit mistakes
Our hearts may be broken and crumbled to pieces
But always be thankful, it is still a part of life
Let’s live life
Don’t ever regret it
Don’t ever hate it
Let’s celebrate life He gave
Let’s thank for this life
Let’s love life




No comments:

Post a Comment